Lt Blak Archives
- Original Footage of Mumbai-Pune Expressway full vi...
- Storytelling of a 3 year old EthanBoy
- Quick sketch of a Lion - Timelapse
- Timelapse of Mumbai Pune Expressway captured on iP...
- How to sketch in Adobe Illustrator using brush too...
- Drawing Techniques in Adobe Illustrator with brush...
- Character design Sketch to Digital - Using Illustr...
- Character Design from Sketch to Digital Using Adob...
- Tofu Intro - Flash Animation
- Concept Sketching & Shading Timelapse
- Tofu Stomp - Flash Animation
- ▼ Jul 2017 (11)
- For those who came in late
The Legend of The Lt Blak begins 400 years ago when the sole survivor of a pirate raid was washed up on a remote beach. Friendly pygmies found him and nursed him back to health.
One day while walking on the beach, the survivor found a dead pirate, dressed in his father's clothes. On the skull of his father's murderer, he swore an oath by firelight as the pygmies watched. "I swear to devote my life to the destruction of piracy, greed, cruelty and injustice, and my sons and their sons will follow me."
This was the Oath of the Skull that he and his descendants would live by. In time, the pygmies led him to the centre of the jungle where he found a large cave with many rocky chambers. The mouth of the cave, a natural formation created by the water and wind of centuries, was curiously like a skull. This skull formation reminded him of an altar he saw in the camp of the 'giant' natives (giant to the pygmies, that is!), when he aided in the pygmies' revolt. It gave him an idea which he later put into practice, and held onto as his 'trademark'.
This Skull Cave became his home. He and the sons who followed became known as the nemesis of pirates everywhere.
He is the mysterious man whose face no-one ever saw, whose name no-one knew. Natives of the unknown Jungle, thinking that all Lt Blaks are the same as the first, say he is immortal, a man who cannot die. Thus, twenty generations of Lt Blaks lived, fought and died, usually violently as they followed their oath. Now, we come to the present...
Lt Blak - the seventh.