Friday, January 31, 2014

Zombie Chase

Zombie Chase by Lt Blak

There have been times when the earth was inhabited by giants, beasts and zombies.
Legends have been told about those heroes and champions who protected the human race from time to time,
but one name has been there, hidden forever!
This is the strange story of an unlikely hero who lost his soul forever,
This is the journey of one such soul, Lt Blak, The Legend.


The Making
Character design, Concept sketch in Autodesk Sketchbook Pro on Samsung Galaxy Note

making of Zombie Chase by Lt Blak

Making of Zombie Chase by Lt Blak

Making of Zombie Chase by Lt Blak

Making of Zombie Chase by Lt Blak

Environment Design and Digital Inking with Wacom Intous4

Making of Zombie Chase by Lt Blak

Making of Zombie Chase by Lt Blak

Making of Zombie Chase by Lt Blak

I am Lt Blak.
Visit my Website, You'll know me better!
Check the Behance Portfolio
What's on my mind, is on my Facebook status
Follow The Legend @LtBlak on Twitter
Find me on Google+ if you wanna say Hello!
They gave me a free YouTube Channel, sit back & enjoy the videos
I pin some interesting things on Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment