Saturday, February 1, 2014

Trace my Phone with Android Device Manager

Lt Blak's Samsung GT N7000

This is the current location of Lt Blak's Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
Google helps you locate your lost Android phone and also helps you to
1. Ring your device,
2. Lock your device and
3. Erase your device
These features can be used from anywhere, To use this feature, Its very important to have your Android device manager activated on your phone.
This feature was posted on Sep 23 2013, I still feel lot of my friends and people out there has not yet activated it.


Here's How you do it
1. Open the App drawer and locate "Google settings" app, This is a default app on every Android phone.
2. Open "Google settings" app.
3. Click on "Android Device Manager", and activate it.
4. Also Activate "Allow remote lock and factory rest", now you can ring, lock or erase your phone from anywhere.
5. If you have to trace your phone, Login to your Gmail account registered with the android device and...
6. Go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager and take full control of your phone.


Important Note
Always keep your "Google Location Reporting" ON.
you can find it under Settings/Location/Location Services


Videos and Links from Android Central
1. Link to video on Android Central's YouTube channel
2. Link to Detailed post on Android Central website
Check the screenshots and video below


Lt Blak's Android App drawer

Lt Blak's Android settings

Lt Blak's Activated AndroidDeviceManager


I am Lt Blak. 
Visit my Website, You'll know me better! 
Check the Behance Portfolio 
What's on my mind, is on my Facebook status 
Follow The Legend @LtBlak on Twitter 
Find me on Google+ if you wanna say Hello! 
They gave me a free YouTube Channel, sit back & enjoy the videos 
I pin some interesting things on Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment